Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Find Stress Relief with a Costa Rica Yoga Vacation

Costa Rica is really a land of enchantment speaking from a personal point of view. I visited this Central American republic recently. I enjoyed the inexpensive meals and nightlife of the capital of San Jose. The volcano called Irazu was also on my itinerary as I walked on the edge of this still active volcano. The quaint city of Cartago was visited too with its entire Spanish flavor to enjoy. I practiced my limited knowledge of Spanish while in Costa Rica and I finally decided to combine Spanish and surfing, though it was my first attempt at surfing. I had been told of a great place to combine Spanish and surfing.



I moved my accommodations from San Jose to the Pacific coast to a town called Montezuma. Sounds like Mexico but it is in Costa Rica. I stayed here for a week and literally combined Spanish and surfing. Let me be clear it was beginning Spanish and surfing for I never surfed before. There was a school there, I believe called The School of the Sun. They provided great instruction for me to learn to enjoy Spanish and surfing not necessarily in that order.



I was skeptical at first but I took some yoga class there. It really did relieve the tension that had been building in me from working too many years for screwball and incompetent bosses. Now Costa Rica was the land of Spanish and surfing and yoga. Even the meals served here were good. I spent three or four days here and then I moved on. I heard about the jungle train leaving from San Jose to Limon on the Caribbean side of the country. The three toed sloth was native to that area of Costa Rica and being a nature lover wanted to see it up close.



If you have time please take Spanish and surfing vacation in Costa Rica. You will thank me for this recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment